With spring upon us and summer right around the corner, it is time to start thinking about what needs to be done in order to get your backyard up to par. From having a new swimming pool installed to xeriscaping your lawn or adding a pergola, your options for revamping your backyard space are endless. Yet another popular idea is to add a water feature. Water features provide sound, texture, and movement to all different types of landscape designs, and they also create a sense of uniqueness for homeowners. Furthermore, landscaping water elements are eye-catching, functional, and add value to any home. When properly designed and installed, water features can contribute to the overall beauty and aesthetic appeal of a backyard. Big or small, water features add a serenity and tranquility that is unlike anything else.
Here are a few of the main reasons why you should consider having a water feature installed in your yard:
- They bring the sounds and nature right to your own doorstep. If you are like most people and live a busy lifestyle, you probably find it difficult to escape from it all and skip town on a regular basis. Thankfully, a water feature allows you to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, in the comfort of your own backyard. With the help of technology and our knowledgeable technicians, you will be able to enjoy the soothing sounds of nature, all while kicking back and relaxing in the comfort of your own outdoor space.
- They can be adapted for any size yard. Whether you are working with a tiny yard or a lot of space, water features can easily be integrated into your landscape design. In fact, well-designed water features don’t require that much space at all. So, you will still be able to enjoy the sound of running water and nature without taking up too much space.
- They add aesthetic appeal. As we briefly mentioned above, there is just something about the aesthetic appeal of a backyard water feature that is unlike anything else. The sound and sight of running water will entice you to spend even more time in your backyard than before – who can argue with that!
- They are low-maintenance. Another bonus when it comes to water features? They can supply you with natural sounds and visual interest, without too much effort at all. There are many different options for pondless water features, such as wall fountains and cascading waterfalls, both of which are a great choice if you are looking for something that won’t require too much maintenance. Furthermore, because the water in these features recirculates, they won’t use that much matter or become gunked up with bacteria.
- They allow you to truly customize your backyard space. By designing a water feature for your yard, you will be able to make your backyard space and home overall unique. You will have the opportunity to choose all the various elements for your water feature and make sure everything about it is in-line with your vision and space.
If you are interested in giving your backyard space a makeover this spring, give Pool Quest a call today. Our experienced team of designers and technicians will meet with you and go over your options, deciding on the design plan that is right for you and your budget.